• Physical presence of the candidate in the counseling is must. Only the candidates will be allowed at
the counseling venue.
• Candidates should bring hard copy of their application form (to be printed from the website using
• Bring original Certificates (Matriculation &10+2) and two set of photocopies of these certificates.
• Bring two passport size photographs (latest).
• All the candidates claiming reservation must bring Certificate of Reservation and Income Certificate
(wherever applicable) in original and a set of attested copies as per format and instructions given in
the University prospectus available at www.gnduadmissions.org.
• Candidates should bring Character Certificate from the Principal of the college/school last attended.
• Candidates are advised to bring the fee as per Fee structure mentioned in the prospectus. Fee must be
deposited within three days of admission. The Candidate can also pay fee through online mode (Net
• All admissions made will be provisional. If at any stage, any information furnished by the candidate is
found to be fabricated or false, his/her admission will be cancelled.
• For detailed instructions kindly refer to GNDU Regional Campus, Gurdaspur Prospectus 2021,
available on the University website (www.gndurcgsp.in).
• Candidates must make arrangements of Pen, Mask, Sanitizer and Drinking water while attending
• Candidates must obey social distancing rule and regulations as per Punjab Govt. Guidelines.
• Attend your counseling as per date and time slot given in table above.